Last Updated: 11 April 2020
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Website.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- All users: If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- User Experience: From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our Website, and the Services we sell, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
- Sales & Billing Information: In order to purchase any of the services on the Website, you will be asked to provide certain credit information, billing address information, and possibly additional specific information so that you may be properly charged for your purchases. This payment and billing information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers.
- Content Interaction: Our Website may allow you to comment on the content that we provide or the content that other users provide, such as blogs, multimedia, or forum posts. If so, we may collect some Personal Data from you at that time, such as, but not limited to, username or email address.
- Combined or Aggregated Information: We may combine or aggregate some of your Personal Data in order to better serve you and to better enhance and update our Website for your and other consumers’ use.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY
Cookies: We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences) as well as through information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website, as described above).
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Technical cookies: Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Website. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session – these are mostly used to identify you and ensure that you don’t have to log in each time – whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
Third-party cookies: We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our Website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
Profiling cookies: We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising to the user’s browser.
When these types of cookies are used, we will receive your explicit consent.
Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookie through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Website.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Log Data: Like all websites and mobile applications, this Website also makes use of log files which store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
– name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also possibly include Personal Data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the Website or damage to other users, or in the case of harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the Website and our users. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our Website.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:
- a) Improving your personal user experience
- b) Fulfilling your purchases
- c) Providing customer service to you
- d) Advising you about updates to the Website or related Items
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Please be advised the data processing activities take place in the United States, outside the European Economic Area. Data may also be transferred to companies within the United States but will only be done so in a manner that complies with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR.
We may utilize third party service providers (“Third Party Service Providers”), from time to time or all the time, to help us with our Website, and to help serve you.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to assist with information storage (such as cloud storage).
We may provide some of your Personal Data to Third Party Service Providers in order to help us track usage data, such as referral websites, dates and times of page requests, etc. We use this information to understand patterns of usage of, and to improve, the Website.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to host the Website. In this instance, the Third Party Service Provider will have access to your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data will not be sold or otherwise transferred to other third parties without your approval.
We may use “cookies” on our Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Website and identify repeat visitors to our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which can be found below:
Google+: http: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- a) To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
- b) To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- d) As may be necessary for the operation of our Website
- e) To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
- f) If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
ACCEPTANCE OF RISK
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
– the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to have access to your Personal Data
– the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
– the right to portability of your Personal Data
– the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
– the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
– the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS