Are you a startup looking to get started online or a small business wanting to improve your online footprint?
We have the skills to get your business to the next level!
All about Digital Marketing
- Blogging (2 Blogs/month)
- Website Content
Social Media Management
- Content writing and media package
- Profile Optimization
- Hashtag Research
- Social Media Audits
- Google My Business – Location Listing
Videography and Editing
All about Custom Design
Website Design/ Website Revamp
- Customized Theme Design (WordPress)
- SEO Keyword-Optimized Content Creation
- Responsive Mobile-Friendly Design
- Google Analytics Setup
- Sitemap Submission Google Search Console
- Caching/Optimization Setup
Website Necessity (included in package)
- Website Hosting for a year
- Domain name registration for a year
- SSL Certificate if hosted with us
- Email address and setup
Website Maintenance and Support
- Updates, backups and security
- Web Analytics and Tracking services (Reports and training)
- Photo Optimization (SEO) and compression
- Upload photos, new content and blogs
All about Graphics and Prints
Logo and Branding
- 3 initial design concepts for review
- 2 rounds of design amends
Digital Marketing Print Designs
- Business Cards
- Infographics, etc
Social Media Package
- Ad design
The C3R Way
PHASE 1: CONNECT
This is where we initially connect and meet with you! We will identify and discuss the goals of your business, as well as, determine digital marketing and social media strategies. Once you decide to move forward with us, we will determine timeline of the project.
PHASE 2: CREATE
The most critical phase in the process. This is where the blue print for the projects are created, planned, reviewed and modified until approved. The identity of the projects are created in this phase whether you need a website, web design, website content or product photography.
PHASE 3: CONSTRUCT
Once blue print for projects are approved by clients, construction begins. Coding, set-up and designs are developed that is customizable to the business. If needed, we can also setup host, domain, and email in this phase. We, then send draft to the client for review and approval.
PHASE 4: RESULTS
Once the draft is reviewed, approved, and tested. Then it’s launch time! The support and training on how to manage the new website will be given for a month after launch. Digital marketing, website and social media management will be continued per client’s request.
WELCOME TO C3R!
The C3R is established by three sisters whose skills, talent and vision are to help clients of all industry improve online presence, increase web traffic and building relationship with new clients.
Where are we:
Great Falls, MT
Los Angeles, CA